Friday, March 27, 2009

This boy broke my heart

Not because I loved him and he rejected me. Oh no. This boy took my best friend, my partner in crime, the person I love most in this world. He took my little sister away from me.

"No one can do that!" you say. And you would be right, sort of. The only person that can control me is me. Or so the saying goes. However, when faced with the prospect of marrying a boy comes around, well the little sister must take it.

This man is a classic abuser. I not only know that from experience, but I study said behavior to help prevent other women from falling victim to the abuse. He has not hit her, only verbal. But wow...the verbal.

And he trashed my house. tracked mud through it, left his chewing tobacco spit all over the place....I need my house to be clean so you can only imagine how angry I got about this.

So he proposed and I have lost my sister. I have told her before that I despise him, she thinks I am being a bitch. The last time he threatened to "teach her a lesson" I told her that he was on my kill list. And now she won't call. She will not return my calls.

Shall I admit defeat? Not just yet. I have a feeling he will Frack up yet a fourth time, and she will hopefully then realize him for who he is.

Oh, and before you tell me "you should go to the wedding, make up..." No. Frack no. And if she would return my calls I would tell her that same thing. I am not attending the wedding, I am not getting her a gift. She will have to find another maid of honor.

I can only hope that he will shoot his mouth off to the wrong person and then he will disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment