Friday, April 3, 2009

Son of a bitch, it does come in threes

I saw a post by a blogger that I adore, the Redneck Mommy, where she spoke of bad things coming in threes. While her post was interjected with her usual humor, it struck me this morning that son of a bitch she is right again!

Doc Holiday is sick again, by best friend's brother is in surgery to remove a fracking brain tumor that they just found this morning, and Hubs did a number on his back (getting old). Only one of those things is tragic, and if I was a prayer I would be praying for him. But, I don't pray. I logically work out the odds of something going well.

Short post today, I have to many phone calls and text messages to return. I hope you all have a great weekend. Wait...no one reads this yet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment